International Values-based Education Trust (“IVET”) is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
We follow the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations which requires data to:
- Be obtained fairly and lawfully on the basis of positive consent
- Be held and processed only for the specific purposes listed above
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Be kept no longer than necessary
- Be made available to data subjects on request
- Be appropriately protected against – unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure and destruction and accidental loss.
We collect personal information about visitors, to be used solely for the purpose of conducting its core activities. We share information with Values-based Education CIC, a charitable incorporation company whose objectives are to promote IVET’s objectives. We do not share information with any other organisation. We will delete any information we hold for any individual or organisation on request by that person/entity.